Thank you for visiting the Telstra Perth Fashion Festival (TPFF) website and welcome to our Terms and Conditions page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT
Your access to, browsing, and use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions and any other terms, conditions or guidelines set out elsewhere in this website, as well as all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to laws regarding trademarks, copyrights, rights of privacy, and defamation.
By using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Therefore, Telstra Perth Fashion Festival kindly asks you to read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to and do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, TPFF or TPFF’s licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as TPFF’s newsletter).
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
By viewing the TPFF website and visiting telstraperthfashionfestival.com.au you irrevocably agree to be bound by this policy, terms and conditions.